Polaris Alpha’s various facilities are designed to foster collaboration among government and military customers, vendors, and academia in pursuit of bettering our national security. With several state-of-the-art labs and data centers housing today’s leading technologies and capabilities, we equip users with efficient, timely, and cost-effective solutions to their secure, “one-stop-shop” facility needs.
Contact us for more information on our various facilities.
Polaris Alpha’s Development and Integration (PALADIN) lab offers a production-ready, private-cloud-compute environment to aptly manage and conduct integration activities of enterprise and tactical C5ISR capabilities. Complete with a fully automated infrastructure build environment designed to support the most highly complex virtualized architectures; a mature DevOps pipeline; and easy access to third-party vendors; PALADIN is redefining what it means to provide rapid development, integration, configuration, provisioning, and deployment of mission-critical applications.
- 24/7 VPN access and help desk support
- Open internet access to public software tools and information
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) capabilities
- Scalable data center with automated backup and failure recovery
- Team of experts proficient in understanding DCGS-A network and infrastructure requirements
The Electromagnetic Spectrum Engineering Laboratory (ESEL) is a one-of-a-kind facility offering a broad array of sophisticated testing equipment. The ESEL is equipped for and fully capable of measuring and testing electromagnetic interactions while simulating realistic electromagnetic environment conditions.
- Tektronix RSA6114A/01/02/06/20/110 Realtime Spectrum Analyzer
- Keysight ENA E5063A/2D5 Network Analyzer
- Tektronix MDo4104C Mixed Domain Oscilloscope, 1 GHz, 3 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- CST Studio Suite – 3D/Time Domain EM Simulation Software
- Keysight FieldFox N9923A/106
- Mantaro Arria 10 FPGA Development Board (FPGA Development)
- Mantaro Arria 10 Linux device drivers (FPGA Development)
With over 16,000 square feet of research and development (R&D) and integration space built on a dedicated systems and lab infrastructure, our prototyping facilities offer a reconfigurable lab space as well as a collaborative conference area. Equipped with everything from multi-purpose electronic benches, electronic CAD development workstations, and more, this facility has everything necessary to facilitate rapid prototyping—all under one roof.
- PCB prototyping equipment (chemical and photosensitized etching)
- PCB assembly facility and 3D mechanical printing machines
- Test equipment (signal generators, signal analyzers, digital meters, and scopes)
- CNC mill and lathe for enclosure fabrication
- Video Editing and Software Assurance Testing
- One large and two smaller high bays for vehicle and trailer integration with expansion space readily available