The Master Air Attack Planning Toolkit (MAAPTK)® is a planning tool used in the Air and Space Operations Center (AOC) to develop missions for inclusion into an Air Tasking Order (ATO). MAAPTK provides near-real-time battlespace information that enables planners to visualize and generate battle plans that are accurate and appropriate to developing situations. Planners can view key information on tables, timelines, maps, graphs, and grids so that they can quickly understand the essential elements of a situation, and they can create the appropriate missions and packages using simple drag-and-drop operations.
- Minimizes need for MAAP personnel to plot resource information manually on paper, significantly streamlining the MAAP and ATO production process and reducing AOC manpower requirements
- Provides mission-planning support for Network Enabled Weapons (NEW)
- Produces USMTF ATONEWS/OTLNEWS messages
- Provides high-fidelity fuel planning
- Is interoperable with GCCS, TBMCS, JMPS, PFPS, and Army ABCS
- Is the only application capable of producing mensurated JDPI coordinate information in T3D data format
- Provides integrated JICO capabilities for management of stacked nets, CNR operating areas, and network assignments
- Enables planners to create PowerPoint presentations that provide an overview of packages/missions
- Accredited for classified network usage
For more information, download our datasheet.